Health and Safety Precautions & Procedures
The health & safety of all SME Arizona attendees is our top priority and SME is taking precautions to minimize risk.
All attendees are expected to comply with current venue, local, county, state, and federal guidelines. The following precautions will help prepare you for the SME Arizona Conference, please check back often.
Should any attendee test positive for COVID-19 during or within 14 days of the end of the event, SME requests that the affected attendee notify SME.
CDC Guidelines for Pima County
COVID-19 Community Level: Medium
- If you are at high risk for severe illness, talk to your healthcare provider about whether you need to wear a mask and take other precautions
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines
- Get tested if you have symptoms.
Arizona does not currently have any statewide mask mandates in place. Masks may still be required by local businesses and attendees may wish to bring and wear them.
- There is no mask requirement.
- There is no vaccine or testing requirement.
- Attendees who are exhibiting symptoms, have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or suspect they may have been exposed to COVID-19, are asked not to travel to Tuscon and not to attend the SME Arizona Conference.
- Should any attendee test positive for COVID-19 during or within 14 days of the end of the event, SME requests that the affected attendee notify SME and other attendees will be notified of potential exposure.